Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Post a Random Thought

Hi
    ir
    high
    legal in dese parts
    Knoxville rocs! sometimes....

I think hell may be an eternity of having to get up early for work. You never actually go to work, just constantly wake up for it.
    In the wardrobe of my soul, you're the section labeled shirts. - Canyons of your mind, Bonzo Dog Band.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
    2007 winning entry from an annual contest at Texas A&M University calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

Tonight on "American Billy Idol," contestants vying to be the Americanized reinvention of the aging British punker will perform these Americanized versions of his songs:

Red, Blue and White Wedding
    Rock the Cradle of Liberty, Love
    Hot in the City Upon a Hill
    Dancing with Myself to the Star-Spangled Banner
    Snark Bites - Knoxville's alternative reality news source
    Sun sets, night falls, sun shines, day calls, work fine, rest deep, rejoice, prayers keep

So, ~m is moving to the suburbs. Can downtown bear it?

Women only commit about 6% of violent crime on the planet. So you don't actually NEED a sociologist from Harvard to figure out who does the most damage.... to ANY society. It's the MEN.

So why in HELL would you, as a director or producer, constantly try to FEMINIZE the males? All you will do is piss them off. All you will do is piss them off and HOPE that they won't act out!

We used to have a nation where people went to John Wayne movies and guys knew what it was to be a GUY.

Today you have Sandra Bullock survive a space disaster while George Clooney is killed and SHE IS THE HERO. Movie of the year, according to the Oscars.

You are an IDIOT if you don't see an agenda here.

A FOOL if you don't see a trend. The only causasion males on modern TV shows who are cool? Are gay. The rest are racist, homophobic, pedophiles, psychos, losers, and fools.

I get sooooo sick of seeing these "caring sophisticated urban black guys" like you see in the movie The Brave One starring Jodie Foster. You are a total FOOL if you do not see the whole angle trying to be created here.

I've seen deluded leftist nutcases for the better part of a half century, so I don't expect you to understand in your Knoxville ivory towers. Go back to watching some network TV and forget what I said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna's Daydreamer View Post
    forget what I said.

How were the fireworks in Memphis?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyhighlander View Post
    So, ~m is moving to the suburbs. Can downtown bear it?
    J's closed. I'm outta here.
    ~m.
    When you do things right. people won't be sure that you've done anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna's Daydreamer View Post
    Women only commit about 6% of violent crime on the planet. So you don't actually NEED a sociologist from Harvard to figure out who does the most damage.... to ANY society. It's the MEN.

So why in HELL would you, as a director or producer, constantly try to FEMINIZE the males?
    If I'm reading you correctly, you're making two points here:

1. Women good for society! Men bad!
    2. Society needs more manly men!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    If I'm reading you correctly, you're making two points here:

1. Women good for society! Men bad!
    2. Society needs more manly men!

You left out the part about gays and blacks.