Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Post a Random Thought

Blog Entries

New rule: Don't set the old-school clock back until everyone is out of bed and can use it to confirm that yes, the time on the computer and phone changed.
    sudo open the pod bay doors, HAL.

Ha, I've actually done that and gotten some dirty looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Cell yellers. I assume it's an invitation to join the conversation.
    In the wardrobe of my soul, you're the section labeled shirts. - Canyons of your mind, Bonzo Dog Band.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
    2007 winning entry from an annual contest at Texas A&M University calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

Meloncolic baby would be sung by what artist?
    Sun sets, night falls, sun shines, day calls, work fine, rest deep, rejoice, prayers keep

After tonight's election returns, I must renew my commitment to the discipline of futilism.
    Sun sets, night falls, sun shines, day calls, work fine, rest deep, rejoice, prayers keep

Quote Originally Posted by SnM View Post
    After tonight's election returns, I must renew my commitment to the discipline of futilism.
    If you mean "feudalism", you would still get your unemployment checks, but you might have to do a little gardening.

They'll be ringing the bells 29 times again today at the Mariner's Church in Detroit for the men of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
    ~m.
    When you do things right. people won't be sure that you've done anything at all.

Blog Entries

Bad things happen to good people.
    "Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish. And what a privilege even to be alive. In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
    Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think. The wonder of it!"--Tasha Tudor

Party in James' shower! Everyone is coming!!!

Your nickname can be polish and mine can be rust.

six adults trying to figure out first grade, common core, math is kinda funny. We finally understood it all but one problem which made no sense to me. Wish I could remember it to put it here.
    In the wardrobe of my soul, you're the section labeled shirts. - Canyons of your mind, Bonzo Dog Band.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
    2007 winning entry from an annual contest at Texas A&M University calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.