Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: You might be a Knox Countian if...

Can you impulsively swerve at any point and plunge to your death? Asking for a friend.
    Hearing voices inside my head in Burma-Shaving rhymes

Blog Entries
    sudo open the pod bay doors, HAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I can report that I have now actually driven on this bridge. I found that it solidly supported my crossing, and is markedly wider than my recollection.
    ~m.
    They added a lane (which is going into wider sidewalks and a bike lane, not the auto lanes). Nothing wrong with your memory; it really IS wider.
    If you are pissed at a dog for keeping you awake with its barking, it's not because you disagree with what it's saying. -- Rikki

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    I, too, have noticed a marked narrowing of my recollection, which is no wider than a goat path at best and completely overgrown where seldom traveled.
    My recollection is quite narrow. However it is augmented by hearty revisionism.
    Quote Originally Posted by binR Bishop View Post
    They added a lane (which is going into wider sidewalks and a bike lane, not the auto lanes). Nothing wrong with your memory; it really IS wider.
    Trust me. There is much wrong with my memory.
    ~m.
    When you do things right. people won't be sure that you've done anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    My recollection is quite narrow. However it is augmented by hearty revisionism.Trust me. There is much wrong with my memory.
    ~m.
    Beer.

Have another.
    "True that a plant may not think; neither will the profoundest of men ever put forth a flower."
    ― Donald Culross Peattie

Buzz Goss, involved in an anti-urban urban downtown project design? Say it ain't so!

Is Marble Alley too suburban?

Actually, what he says about what investors will say about developing commercial space on State Street sounds plausible.
    Snark Bites - Knoxville's alternative reality news source
    Sun sets, night falls, sun shines, day calls, work fine, rest deep, rejoice, prayers keep

Will teh Truth Squat!'s born hack reap what he has sown?

Bloggergate: Kuhlman-Hornback lawsuit
    Sun sets, night falls, sun shines, day calls, work fine, rest deep, rejoice, prayers keep

George Tekai says Oh My-yyyyyyyy

Hemal Tailor, senior director of community outreach for Knox County, and Jonathan Griswold, community outreach manager, both resigned at 3:15 p.m. according to Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett...

But, you know, the county mayor prefers to leave management of the county to those who can manage...

Quote Originally Posted by SnM View Post
    George Tekai says Oh My-yyyyyyyy

Hemal Tailor, senior director of community outreach for Knox County, and Jonathan Griswold, community outreach manager, both resigned at 3:15 p.m. according to Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett...

But, you know, the county mayor prefers to leave management of the county to those who can manage...
    I didn't read the story but I love the WATE headline, just to let you know that they re not implying anything
    2 Knox County employees resign, reasons unclear