Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207
Results 2,061 to 2,069 of 2069

Thread: You might be a Knox Countian if...

Quote Originally Posted by SnM View Post
    How many died for lack of care while Billion-Dollar Bill Haslam and his GOP "SuperMajority!" cohort dithered and dallied for the sake of political posturing?

Haslam to Send Medicaid Expansion Plan to Feds … Soon

Of course, this could also be political posturing, to make Haslam seem more moderate and less whipped by Ramsey, with no interest in actually making it work.
    Then again, maybe Tennessee is going to have its hand slapped for not expanding Medicaid anyway

Judge hears arguments in TennCare lawsuit, plans to rule next week

Sun sets, night falls, sun shines, day calls, work fine, rest deep, rejoice, prayers keep

Sun sets, night falls, sun shines, day calls, work fine, rest deep, rejoice, prayers keep

Maybe he'll become a ghost witness for the DA in exchange for a plea deal?

Knox Trustee's 'ghost employee' found guilty of theft
    Then again, since the Blab is now a virtual online ghost town, maybe Morgan can be sentenced to spend his term here.

Then again, since the Blab is now a virtual online ghost town, maybe Morgan can be sentenced to spend his term here.
    I have a theory about the ghost town. Rikki was able to produce a Turing machine of unbelievable genius.
    Toby is a species. -- Rikki

Then again, maybe Tennessee is going to have its hand slapped for not expanding Medicaid anyway

Judge hears arguments in TennCare lawsuit, plans to rule next week
    That lawsuit isn't about expanding Medicaid; it's about access to the current TennCare system. At least that's my understanding.
    If you are pissed at a dog for keeping you awake with its barking, it's not because you disagree with what it's saying. -- Rikki

Quote Originally Posted by binR Bishop View Post
    That lawsuit isn't about expanding Medicaid; it's about access to the current TennCare system. At least that's my understanding.
    Yes, but, as I said on KV, the hazard is that there were political machinations about expansion that drove the current blocking of access by Ron "Die Poors! Die." Ramsey.
    Toby is a species. -- Rikki

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    I have a theory about the ghost town. Rikki was able to produce a Turing machine of unbelievable genius.
    maybe it will switch itself back on
    "i tell this truth to you/ not out of spite or anger/ but simply 'cause it's true"

Sex. It's contagious.

ETSU plans its own Sex Week

So tell me Snarky, was it difficult to learn that HaslamCo controls everything and you had been fooled? I remember how you defended with such vigor the journalistic integrity of the HKNS. How is it that the unwashed knew what took you so long to learn? Remember how you would go on and on about how stupid the unbelievers were? This had to be a humbling experience.

I've enjoyed your journey from the dark side into the light. Good for you. They did fool you. But eventually you saw the light. Maybe others will some day. Maybe you should tell them how.

Rachel, remember your commitment. Serenity now.
    Channel9 on YouTube, broadcasting the news you don't know

The Chickenpoop Chronicle reporting the news you don't know

Deciderism isn't journalism.

Big Jim is rich. How is that fair?